KTET Admit Card ‘Jan’ 2019 Download Link | Kerala~TET Exam Hall Tickets
KTET Admit Card 2019, KTET 2019 Admit Card Download Link, KTET Jan 2019 Admit Card Download, KTET Hall Ticket 2019 January
On 27th January 2019 and 02nd February 2019 finally officials full set to conduct Kerala TET 2019 for Category 1, Category 2, Category 3 & Category 4. Candidates can simply download online KTET 2019 Admit Card which is available to them online at ktet.kerala.gov.in.
KTET Admit Card 2019
KTET Admit Card 2019 released by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) KERALA. Because all examination conduct authority comes under SCERT Examination Panel. KTET 2019 Admit Card Download Link was live on 17th January 2019 and admit card download Link will be going to be live for applicants till exam date. Hence, candidates are requested to download their KTET Jan 2019 Admit Card as soon as Possible.
Direct main link of KTET Jan 2019 Hall Ticket mentioned on this Page. Simply click on the link which is provided bottom of this Page and download official Kerala TET Admit Card 2019. Things which are applicants needs to enter while downloading their Exam Admit Card as mentioned below here in followings.
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
KTET 2019 Admit Card Download Link
Kerala TET Admit Card 2019 finally available for applicants by Category wise. Yes, KTET Jan 2019 going to held by Category wise. Hence, Admit Card is also available to candidates by Category wise. Full Examination Schedule by Category wise provided Below here with Paper Timings.
|Paper Category||Exam Held Date by Category Wise||Duration of Test by Category Wise||Time|
|KTET Category 1||27th January 2019 – Sunday||11.00 am to 1.30 pm||2 ½ Hrs|
|KTET Category 2||27th January 2019 – Sunday||2.30 pm to 5.00 pm||2 ½ Hrs|
|KTET Category 3||02nd February 2019 – Saturday||10.00 am to 12.30 pm||2 ½ Hrs|
|KTET Category 4||02nd February 2019 – Saturday||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm||2 ½ Hrs|
KTET Jan 2019 Admit Card Download
Every year State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Kerala take full responsibility of conducting this Kerala TET Examination and this Kerala TET Examination conducts for twice a year. Last Year Kerala TET was conducted in the month of June & October. Now this year in 2019 KTET Examination going to took place in the month of January & Feb 2019. Exam Dates are as 27th January 2019 and 02nd February 2019. This is expected that more than Lakhs of applicants those who had applied for this year KTET 2019 going to appear in the KTET Jan Examination.
|Paper Language||English & Malayalam|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Total Marks||150 Marks|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
|Type of Question Paper||OMR Sheet Based|
|Paper Mode||Offline Paper|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks||60% Marks|
|Certificate Validity||7 Years|
Now finally time arrived that applicants should need to download their KTET Admit Card 2019 for January Exam. We have mentioned main direct link bottom mentioned on this Page to direct download live Admit Card of Kerala TET 2019.
KTET Hall Ticket 2019 January
KTET Jan 2019 will conduct for total 150 Marks which Question Paper contains total of 150 Questions. That means 1 Mark for every correct Answer. All Questions will be of Multiple Choice Question for this Year KTET Jan 2019. There will be no negative Marking applicable in this KTET Jan 2019.
Also Available:- Karnataka TET Admit Card 2019
Candidates have to score minimum 60% as Minimum Qualifying Marks if they wanted to get Certificate of Kerala TET 2019 & Validity of Certificate is total 7 Years. Question Paper of Kerala TET will available to aspirants in two Languages which is (English & Malayalam).
KTET Jan 2019 Hall Ticket Download
Few Important points to know before attempting Kerala TET January 2019:
- Calculator/Mobile Phones will not be allowed inside the Examination Centre.
- The candidate must put his/her signature at the appropriate place on the Answer Sheet with Black/Blue ball pen.
- The candidate should fill in his/her Roll No. and Test Booklet Number printed on the front page of the Test Booklet in the proper blocks as mentioned on the Answer Sheet.
- Answers to the questions are to be given by darkening the relevant oval (circle) completely with black/blue ball point pen.
- In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he/she should request the invigilator to change the same.
- Do not fold the Answer Sheet or make any stray marks or do any rough work on it.
- Candidate must have to bring a single identity proof with them such as (Aadhaar Card etc.)
- The candidates should be present at the Examination centre, as allotted in the admission card, at least an hour before the commencement of examination. No candidate would admitted to enter the examination centre thereafter.
- The candidates should not bring any other paper except the Admit Card in the examination centre.
- Candidates found using or attempting to use any unfair means shall stand disqualified, besides other punitive measures.
- No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination centre earlier than the time fixed for the examination.
Kerala TET Admit Card 2019
Paper will set as OMR Sheet and Candidates will get 4 Options for every question and they have to Answer as Circle on any one of them. Hence, hereby we requested to each and every applicant that start your examination preparation and starts download your KTET Admit Card 2019.
Now time has come up that applicants should need to download their updated KTET Admit Card 2019 – click on the link below mentioned here and direct live now Exam Admit Card of Kerala TET Jan 2019.
Download Here: Print Call Letter